September 7, 2017

NATURAL Hair Extensions!

I'm back yall!

I took a bit of a break for a while to just give my hair some time to grow and breathe and live on its own and also just because I was busy as heck! Haha....but I am happy to have some time to get back to y'all ESPECIALLY since I have a cool trick to share. 🤣🤣

I REATTACHED MY LOCKS!
Yes, remember I mentioned to y'all that I would try this out? Well, I finally did it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my new hair journey and don't plan on the reattachment being a permanent thing. BUT I also miss having long hair and had a little time on my hands this past labor day weekend so I decided why not??? 
It took about an hour and a half or so to reattach and braid them into two big braids going back but sitting front. And they look SO natural haha. Like you can't even tell I ever cut them. And what I love about it too, is that I have locks in the front now too (remember how the front of my hair has been loose for like 15 years while the back was locked?) I can finally experience "locked all over" looks.


I thought it might be a little weird, but it definitely is not. It feels normal. It might be weird for the other people experiencing me having them again though. HA!

Here's the look from side and back angles (shoutout to my photographer, Rahzizi Ishakarah):




In general, I think it's pretty kool that I can rock this new look. I did just a simple braid style to start, but I'll definitely be trying out some more complicated styles like locknots, bantuknots, fauxhawks, and more with the reattached natural extensions! Be sure to check out the video later this week at youtube.com/Rahkuaaheadofmyhair.
What do you think about "natural" hair extensions?

Have you ever seen anyone do them before?

Would you keep and reattach your big natural chopped hair?



- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

1 comment:

  1. Wigs with a monofilament cheap brazilian hair bundles is one of the most natural looking cap available. The entire wig may be hand tied, or the wig may have a monofilament top with machine made full lace wigs uk. Be sure to ask before buying. They can be brushed and parted in any direction because the individually hand tied virgin brazilian hair bundles can swivel in any direction. The hair can also be styled by using of curlers, a blow drier, or a flat iron further adding to the many styles that one can achieve. Products are available styled, semi styled or unstyled, depending on the virgin brazilian hair bundles. Often when you buy human hair wigs, you will find that they have between 10 and 20 percent excess hair. This allows the wig to be trimmed and further styled by a professional virgin brazilian hair weave. In some cases it is absolutely necessary to have your products professionally styled before wearing.

    ReplyDelete