August 12, 2014

SWAG BAG: Products, Products, Products!



For those readers who follow the blog, you know I usually don't focus on products when giving style tips or talking about my hair practices…I've been content with picking up whatever's cheapest at my nearest dollar store and keepin' it truckin' lol. BUT since I attended and participated in the Annual Nappywood Natural Hair Expo Weekend last week I did want to discuss some products this week due to the mass amounts of local vendors present supporting and promoting the natural hair movement with their great products (many of which are homemade)!



As a participating model and performer, I was entitled to a swag bag with many sample products included. I'm going to show off some of the products that were in the bags and in the coming weeks I'll pick out some of my favorites and go more in depth. PLUS next week I'll specifically review a product from a beautiful woman I met at the expo: Makeba's Magnificent. So be on the lookout!


* 2nd Annual Nappywood Natural Hair Expo 
SWAG BAG

CONTENTS:



  • Shine 'n Jam™Conditioning Gel Extra Hold (ampro® PRO STYL®)
  • Shine 'n Jam™Conditioning Gel Regular Hold (ampro® PRO STYL®)
  • Shine 'n Jam™Silk Edges with Olive Oil (ampro® PRO STYL®)
  • Miss Jessie's Original Jelly Soft Curls® 
  • Miss Jessie's Original Leave In Condish™Soybean + Aloe
  • Miss Jessie's Original Multicultural CurlsSafflower Oil + Olive Fruit Oil
  • DevaCurl Calling All Curls Deva 3-Step Introductory Kit
  • AHFpharmacy.org SPF 15 Tropical Lip Moisturizer Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, UVA/UVB, PABA Free
  • OSSAT™ Naturals Triple Moisture Lotion Transition Strengthening Solutions: Kinky, Curly, Wavy Hair
  • Mango Marmalade Hair Polisher Shine Serum for frizzy or unruly hair (ampro® PRO STYL®)
So, as you can see, I have lots of new goodies to try…I'll give y'all an update on the ones I love and plan to use in the future!

Have you ever tried any of these products?

If so, which is your favorite?

Judging by name, do you think you'd want to try any of these?

- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah



No comments:

Post a Comment