January 28, 2014

Welcome to MY head of hair ;)

I literally get questions about my hair everyday... they range from “Did you cut your hair?” to “What type of products do you use” and of course every natural girl’s FAVORITE question “Oooh, can I touch it!?” (In case it wasn’t clear, yes, that bold, capitalized, and underline word is most definitely sarcasm)

SO! I decided to create a one-stop shop for all your pressing questions about my “magic” hair ;) I’ll post pictures, talk about the things I’ve been asked, and of course address any questions you might have about my head of hair every Tuesday right here on aHeadofMYhair.blogspot.com

Be sure to tell your friends about it, ask questions, and let me know what you want to hear about in coming weeks!

And as my mom always says as she finishes up a freshly done head to promote hair growth/health,

"Mo Hair"!


Rahkua Ishakarah

No comments:

Post a Comment