July 15, 2014

My Top Picks: LockStyles for Men


So last week on Instagram (@Rahkua_LoveLossLies) one of my male readers asked about style suggestions for guys. I thought I'd compile a nice list of guy hairdos that were cool, crazy, and/or fun. Of course there are lots of guy haircuts, braids, etc that are cool too, but I'll focus on guys with dreadlocks for this particular post (the requester has locs). 


These looks come from a variety of places like Pinterest, and a couple cool Instagram account I follow like @loc_revolution and @loclivin


Here's my top 15:



15.


14.



13.



12. 



11.



10.



9.



8.



7.



6.



5.



4.



3.



2.



1.





Which one is your favorite?

Some of these are really out there; would you be 'brave' enough to rock it?

Ladies, do you prefer a guy with well kept locs or a more cool/funky unkempt look (like painter, Basquiat or recording artist, The Weekend)? 





- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah




No comments:

Post a Comment