April 11, 2017

STYLE ALERT: KnotOut Puff With Twistout Back Fro

Complicated title for a not so complicated hairdo. I loved this simple ponytail puff look so much and was surprised and the number of compliments I got on the simple style as well as the ease of maintenance and how long it lasted.
After wash day, I pulled the front part of my hair up into a regular ponytail puff, parting the back half of my hair where it starts to get shorter. I detangled the ends and two strand twisted the ponytail. I then put those twists into bantu knots.


For the back, I twisted the hair down into rows and secured the ends into mini bantu knots where the hair was long enough.

I left this prep up overnight and undid it in the morning as I got ready for my day.
It left my hair very soft and fluffy with a nice curl pattern.

The picture of the back is a little weird as it doesn't capture the essence of the style correctly because, bad lighting, but here it is anyway:
I can't wait until my hair gets a little longer so the back fro part can make more of a statement. But for now, it's a cute and simple style that I can rotate into my go to styles.
- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

SUBSCRIBE to my mailing list at iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment