September 20, 2017

AHOMH STYLE ALERT: Wash & Go Bun

I bought my first ever jar of Eco Styling Gel and I can definitely see what all the hype is about. Ha!
I got one of thee most defined wash & go's I've ever had using the Eco Styling Gel, combined with my Cantu Leave-In Conditioner, a little olive oil, some mango scented shea butter, and QP Elasta's Olive Oil and Mango Butter Curl Defining Pudding. I usually can't get the wash and go this defined when I haven't done a pre-style prior to the wash (like twists, knots or braids), so I was very happy with the results.
Also I used another newly bought product with a lot of hype: Hick's Edge Control. I'll probably do a video review on that so be on the lookout at youtube.com/Rahkuaaheadofmyhair.
Since the front of my hair is still a bit longer than the front, and I wanted to spice up my wash and go, I decided to add a high centered bun. Here are some side and back angle views of the style:

All in all, I'm really happy with how it turned out AND that MY HAIR IS GROWING! :) Yay, lol.

How do you get your curls super defined?
Have you ever tried the shingling method?
What are your holy grail products for the wash & go?



- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

No comments:

Post a Comment