September 30, 2014

NEWS FLASH! AHOMH YouTube Launch

A Head Of MY Hair is so happy to announce the official launch of its YouTube channel this Thursday, October 2, 2014!





I felt like my birthday month was a great time to release some new material…giving you some fresh, new content as I usher in another awesome year of life :) My birthday is tomorrow, Oct. 1st. and I will be celebrating it with another special release (join my mailing list by sending SUBSCRIBE to iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com for more details!) 

As far as my birthday hair, I will be most likely be sporting some poppin curls curtesy of the locs knots I've had up the past week. Pictures will be posted on my IG of course. 

Ok, so back to this special announcement for Thursday! My channel, A Head of My Hair is already up and running (so be sure to go subscribe!) but the official launch and first video release will be in just two days time. The channel will discuss hair tips, show style tutorials, feature interviews from fellow naturalistas, review and try out a few products, feature natural hair performers/artists and much more! And of course your comments and suggestions on what you'd like to hear about are always welcome.

AHOMH will air every Thursday. What does that mean for this blog??? Well, it will still continue though the frequency of posts may decline. I haven't decided yet, but there's a good chance this blog may become a biweekly post.

I thank you all for your support through this transition and again encourage you all to go SUBSCRIBE to the channel and tune in this Thursday for the first vid!




What would you like to see discussed on the AHOMH YouTube Channel!?

Have you SUBSCRIBED yet!?

Tag some of your favorite Natural Hair YouTubers!




- "Mo hair"


 
Rahkua Ishakarah

2 comments:

  1. 0.0 I'll check it out :) Congrats on your new channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx! The second episode will be posted this Thursday :)

      Delete