December 9, 2014

STYLE ALERT: LA Runway Barrel Roll Buns


I always have a great time ripping the runway. There's a certain exhilaration that comes with strutting down a long narrow path on 6in heels in beautiful clothes. FASHION. :)




This year's LAFW LA Runway was held at Arena Hollywood in the ever lively West Hollywood area.  I walked for about 6 different designers and changed my hair up a bit for each. My favorite of the night was probably my barrel-rolled, double side bun with geometric flat twisted front. (I've noticed the barrel rolls are SO versatile and I love using them for so many things). 

Here's the look from a few different angles:

TOP/FRONT VIEW:



BACK VIEW:





SIDE VIEW:




I wore the double bun style for Nichole Walla's Darling Nikki lingerie/burlesque line:






And also for LaRae Mychรจl's elegant yet edgy line:







All in all, the show was amazing and was very heavily attended. I can't wait to drum up a new style for next season!

Check out my Barrel Roll Tutorial Video on AHOMH YouTube: STYLE TUTORIAL: Barrel Rolls (How To)

What style would you like to see me rock down the runway?

Check out more runway photos as you follow my instagram: @rahkua_lovelosslies



- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah




No comments:

Post a Comment