December 30, 2014

AHOMH Has Tumblr!


A Head of My Hair has had a tumblr for a few months now, but I realized that probably not a lot of people know about it, so just thought I should write about it here to let you all in on the "secret"!



The tumblr is mostly an array of pictures at the moment with descriptive captions to let you know what's going on. As some of you may know, I LOVE doing nail designs and change up my nails pretty frequently. I wanted to create a platform to share my designs so decided that a tumblr was a cool place to do that. Thus "Nailart & Natural Hair" was born! I share my favorite photos of my nail art as well as great hair designs that I love. 

Here's my latest Christmas nail art (I've done 3 different designs already so far and this probably won't be the last lol) where I tried the water marbling technique for the first time:



So if you love cool nail art and want to get some "hairspiration" through awesome natural hair/locked hair styles, checkout and follow AHOMH's new tumblr: http://rahkuanailshair.tumblr.com and share it with your friends!

Here are a couple more designs I've experimented with that you can look forward to seeing on the blog now or in the future :)





What are your favorite nail polish brands?

What sites do you go to for hair and nail design inspiration?

Do you have a tumblr you want me to follow!?


- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair


No comments:

Post a Comment