February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!


I just wanted to check in with you guys really quick before this day is over to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I decided to rock some love knots and I think they turned out amazingly :) Yes, yes, I know...they're mini bantu knots..but I wanted to call them love knots in honor of the day lol. Anyhoo, I got lots of compliments on the look and I'm so happy with the result.

I think they make my head look a little small in comparison to my body, lol, but it's ok but the hair is so cool you get distracted from my tiny head.

I'm excited to take them out and see the resulting curl from the bantu knot out. That fro is going to be so bomb. I'll probably do an episode on Rahkua aHeadOfMyHair so be sure to tune in on Thursdays!

Well, that's it for now, see ya next week!


- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment