February 7, 2017

Checking In - 6 months!

Hey yall! It has officially been 6 whole months since I cut my hair and I still can't believe that I actually did it. Time has literally FLOWN by and it feels like just yesterday I was whippin my 40" hair...but those days are over. hahaha.

It's been so cool just playing in my hair and experimenting with different styles and maintenance methods and wash routines and all that. I've truly enjoyed this new journey.

Here are 6 of my favorite moments since the cut:



  1. First bun
  2. First wig
  3. First ponytail
  4. First straightening
  5. First heat damage :(
  6. My fro growth!












There is still so much more to experience and I'm so excited for another 6 months to hit my one year mark. I think I'll finally be ready to try my first length check by then. In the meantime, thank you guys for coming along the journey with me!


- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment