March 27, 2018

Blonde Braided Crown



As you remember, I am a blonde now! I have really been loving the look. It's so fun and sleek and pretty. @ReeCreations did an amazing job on my bob cut and the light airy feeling of it is just great. BUT (haha, always a but), straight hair is just so much maintenance. It can get annoying, so I found a cute little style to put it away and not have to worry about it too much. 
Even though my hair is short, my niece was able to braid up into a nice braided crown. And I styled with a jeweled hair clip on the back one day and a white flower head band another day to throw some variety in there. I think it looks great. Here are some pics!
How do you style your straight hair when you're not feeling the maintenance?

Do you think long or short is easier to deal with?

Do you prefer under or over hand braids?

- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

SUBSCRIBE to my mailing list at iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment