September 20, 2016

Beach Day! (Saying Goodbye to the Locs)


As I mentally prepare to cut my hair, I wanted to relax on the beach saying my final goodbyes out to the undulating waves of the vast ocean. Lol...yes, dramatic. It was a truly therapeutic experience though. I had some great company, ate some bomb sushi, felt the amazing breeze (that got a little too cold after 7pm), saw the beautiful lights of the Santa Monica Pier, and carved out a good junk of journal writing time for personal reflection.

In the midst of all that wonderfulness, I filmed a little blog post that you can check out on my youtube  channel later this week! youtube.com/RahkuaAheadOfMyHair

So anyway, I just wanted to share that with you all and leave you with some "last looks" at my luscious locks!



















- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

No comments:

Post a Comment