September 12, 2018

Bantu Knots W/Fam


Bantu Knots are probably one of my favorite looks. Even before, when I had locks, it was definitely a go to style. I love the symmetry of it, the neatness, the durability, and of course, the fact that when you take them down, you have a whole new hairstyle for another 2 weeks! Recently I spent some time in my hometown and ended up doing my sister's and aunt's bantu knots.
I was able to stick around long enough for us all to take them down as well. Our curls are poppin!



My sister and I even ended up shooting together with Alexander Fre$co of VisualsAF. 


Do you wear your bantu knots out or just as a protective style?

How long do you keep your bantu knots up before wearing them out curly?


- "Mo hair"

Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

SUBSCRIBE to my mailing list at iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment