May 6, 2014

Length Check!

About a year and a half ago, I cut my hair for the first time in my life…after like 23 years of growth! 


It was kind of semi-traumatic, haha. I definitely missed my hair, even though it was only about 5 or 6 inches (what am I going to do when I cut it all!?). I think I've finally grown it back though. 


SO time for a length check!
I measured my hair at 34 inches or a little past "classic length" :) It may be time for another cut... 

   


I've started wearing it down more often and I even left it down for a couple of performances which I otherwise hardly ever do.




Length Check!….How long is yours?

Do you have any hair growth tricks?

Do you use traditional measurements (cm/in) or reference point measurement to determine your length?


- "Mo hair"

 

Rahkua Ishakarah

No comments:

Post a Comment