May 20, 2014

"Love, Loss, Lies" LIVE


This week I wanted to take a brief deviation from the "regularly scheduled program" to share my excitement with my concert tomorrow celebrating the one year anniversary of the release of my debut album, "Love, Loss, Lies"! 


My concert hair repertoire is usually a small selection of awesome styles I choose from: the pompadour, the fohawk, the bantu knots, the bun, or just a curled down do from time to time. I'm not quite sure what this week's show will call for but I will definitely update y'all on what I decide!

If you're in the Jackson Metropolitan area tomorrow - Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 at 7pm - I'd definitely love to see you at the show! Come out to Soul Wired Cafe at 111 Milsaps Ave. for an awesome night :)

In the meantime….



- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

No comments:

Post a Comment