July 8, 2014

FEATURED: Princess Linzz's Lair

So this week I wanted to share the spotlight with fellow Natural Hair Blog Directory member Princess Linzz. Her site is a cool conglomeration of info, interviews, product reviews, hair tips, natural hair events and so much more. Here's a little background on who she is: 


 Just Who is PrincessLinzz?

website

 I am a hair enthusiast, a product  junkie and a lover of all things curly/natural hair related…yes, in that order! But there are levels to this princess. I am from New York City. I work full-time in higher education and just completed my second Master’s degree at Columbia University (Class of 2014, Woo Woo!).  I am essentially a student of life and enjoy researching hair, creating hair recipes and helping others on their mission to hair health.







This beautiful naturalista has been natural for about 10 years now! Read her hair journey on her site: Princess Linzz's Lair and dive right in to all the awesome advice, features, and products. I'm checking out more NOW!

What are some of your favorite natural hair bloggers and why?

What do you look for in a natural hair blog?


- "Mo hair"


 

Rahkua Ishakarah




No comments:

Post a Comment