September 27, 2016

Preparing For The Big Natural Chop! (a Behind the Scenes look)

The big day had finally arrived and I wanted to document every moment of it! I set up a "Before & After" interview with a fellow youtuber @phenomenalmark from NaturalKing215 to talk some hair :)

I wanted to set up a video and photo shoot for the special day because I've been "chickening out" for the longest now and I figured maybe involving other people in the process would help me to commit to my decision.

So, on Thursday, be on the lookout for Behind the Scenes footage of the "BEFORE" shoot with Mark, where I discuss my journey, my motivations, my anticipations and more!

In the meantime, below, check out some BTS photos from the interview!!













- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:


No comments:

Post a Comment