September 6, 2016

TOP TEN Things I'm Looking Forward To (After the Big Natural Chop)

Of course while there are things I will definitely miss AND things I can live without, there are also a couple things that I am definitely looking forward to after chopping it all off!

1. Relieving some of the weight of all that hair!
2. Trying out an asymmetrical bob 
3. Rocking my "baby hair & afro"
4. Letting my scalp breathe
5. Showers/washing my hair with more ease
6. Running my fingers through my hair
7. Having "bae" play in my hair
8. Cute short hair styles
9. Having "big hair"
10. Having one consistent look throughout my head (not having to disguise half of it with hats/scarves for certain styles)

Share your thoughts in the comments below!

- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

No comments:

Post a Comment