October 25, 2016

Before and After, After, After!


I know, I know. It's been three whole weeks since I officially revealed my natural big chop and I still haven't done a "before and after " comparison... so today's post is gonna do just that! In fact, I'm going to do a before and after, after, after! Haha, let me explain:

I have pictures from the before, which I'll post....then I'll post the pics from directly after the cut...then I'll compare those to my first stylist cut with straightening. Then lastly, because after I posted those birthday pictures, I got a lot of people asking if I had permed (relaxed) my hair, I'm going to post a couple pics of how I normally rock my hair. (And to answer the question....NO! I would never get a relaxer by choice lol.).

Ok, here goes:

BEFORE








AFTER






AFTER (straightened)





AFTER (everyday looks)









So that's it! I'm officially lock-less...and embracing/loving my new look :) AND still finding all kinds of kool things to do with my hair so that I won't get bored. 

- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:



No comments:

Post a Comment