November 29, 2016

5 Big Chop Realizations


In 4 days it will officially have been 4 months since I cut over 40 inches of natural locs and I have realized a couple very important things that I just didn't think about pre-chop:

1. I actually have to comb my hair



2. Hair products, accessories, and tools are EXPENSIVE!


3. It takes waaaaaay more time and maintenance than my locs ever did


4. My locs were NOT as heavy as I had presumed...guess my head just big lol


5. I use just as much shampoo and conditioner (if not more) as when I had ridiculously long hair.



What are some of your hair discoveries after making a big change?

How did you adjust?

- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment