November 3, 2016

Style Alert: Braided updo with Curls

So I know that already posted this week, but I just Loved my hair SO much Monday that I had to do a Style Alert for it...and I couldn't wait until next week because my Halloween themed makeup would be a little outdated by then haha.

Here's the look!






What I did was part my hair down the middle from the back and braided upward toward the front of my head. When I got near the very front, I left a little hair out on both sides and continued the plait. I then took the two plaits and crossed them over one another and secured them into the braids with a bobbypin. I used foam rollers (I'll be posting about these a little later!) to roll the front bangs and took them down in the morning for some fun curls! :)

And voila, style complete:


- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

iHEARTrahkua@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment