November 15, 2016

AHOMH FASHION FOCUS: Double Bun W/Mini Fro

I had my first photoshoot since the cut about a week later and had to come up with a style that would be edgy enough to shoot in but that would work with my new short tresses. Since the front is a lot longer than the back, I found the perfect compromise.
So I parted the front half of my hair down the middle and put it in ponytails. Then, I used some of my locs to wrap around the ponytails. I told you I was gonna make natural weaves a thing! lol. Anyway, so I then brushed the hair down and around the locs to create two full buns!


I really liked the look with the back twisted up into the buns, but the photographer of Live Life Wise Photography wanted the baby fro in the back to flourish so I left it out. The pictures came out great! I even braided the other model's hair too...yall know I can't braid, but I did my best:




- "Mo hair"

 
Rahkua Ishakarah

Instagram: @aHeadOfMyHair

DONATE TO MY PROJECT AFRICA CAMPAIGN:

No comments:

Post a Comment